grub-devel

Homepage outdated

From: Felix Zielcke
Subject: Homepage outdated
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 23:53:01 +0200

(CCing Okuji so he hopefully reads this)

The homepage still says grub2 is under development and the FAQ says:
It is usable, but we are still making incompatible changes from time to
time. Stabilizing the features is planned in November, 2008

November 2008 has already been past.
So what are the plans now?
Would it be okay if I would just remove that we're still doing
incomatible changes and that part about stabilizing the features?
I don't think that there will be any incompatible changes in the near
future or am I wrong?

Okuji somewhere said that he want's to make a release after reviewing
all recent changes but I failed to find it in the archives.

Vesa once brought up the ReleasePlanning page on Wiki but that topic
died very fast [0].

[0] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2008-09/msg00169.html
--
Felix Zielcke