grub-devel

RE: Data loss at savannah.gnu.org

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Data loss at savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 17:23:45 -0400

Hello!
A suggestion. If we do indeed switch from subversion to git for a repository
then we'll need to post easy to use and understand instructions.

These instructions should include all of the steps necessary to create a
local one for the user, and how to manage it.

For myself I prefer subversion, but I am willing to work with this incoming
git one. Just anything except bitkeeper I had a heck of a lot of problems
with it.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden