grub-devel

Re: absence notice...

From: Colin D Bennett
Subject: Re: absence notice...
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 21:38:16 -0700

Vesa Jääskeläinen wrote on Saturday 02 May 2009:
> Hi All,
>
> I will be absence from the project related work for a while... So please
> feel free to continue or replace the work that I may have got pending.
> Colin: Please feel free to integrate graphical menu change without my
> approval. If you feel unsure, please ask in mailing list.

I hope to have a chance to finish up integrating the graphical menu changes
with the current GRUB codebase soon (I have to resolve some merge conflicts
first).  Having newborn twins means that “sleep” and “free time” are
nonexistent for me right now, but hopefully that will change soon!  :-)

Regards,
Colin