grub-devel

Re: Warnings when building svn2137

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: Warnings when building svn2137
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:03:04 -0400

Quoting BandiPat <address@hidden>:

Pavel Roskin wrote:

The manuals are generated from the output of the corresponding commands.
I believe your version of help2man is not working.  I'm going to fix the
makefile to prevent generation of empty manuals in that case.
Thanks Pavel.  Turns out I didn't know about help2man, so did not have
it installed.

I didn't realize we would create empty manual pages in that case! Still, my patch will fix it.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin