grub-devel

Re: multiboot module in grub2 --with-platform=efi --target=i386

From: Bean
Subject: Re: multiboot module in grub2 --with-platform=efi --target=i386
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:24:11 +0800

Hi,

>From the wiki page you put up, you're obvious not familiar with
grub2's efi support. x86_64-efi have been in grub2 for a long time,
you just need to know how to build it, take a look at this page:

http://grub.enbug.org/TestingOnMacbook

Also, you can check out this post at ubuntu forum:

D4T have successfully booted both 32-bit and 64-bit linux with Xserver
1.1 and 1.2.

BTW, please don't put anything you're not sure of to the wiki page,
it's misleading for other users.

--
Bean