grub-devel

Re: Boot delay when using grub.efi on Mac Mini

From: Grant Edwards
Subject: Re: Boot delay when using grub.efi on Mac Mini
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 02:54:25 +0000 (UTC)

On 2009-03-11, Peter Cros <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Try the other instructions for MacBook
>

> http://grub.enbug.org/TestingOnMacbook ( recentlu updated )
>
> including bless --folder --file --setBoot
>
> (not --mount)

I'll try it.

Why does one Wiki page say to use folder mode, and the other to
use mount mode?

> Some more tests done at ubuntuforums.org

I've already spent quite a bit of time reading that thread. If
there is any useful info in there, the odds of stumbling across
it are awfully remote.  There are 371 posts over about 1-1/2
years, and I've never been able to get the "search" facility to
do anything at all useful.

--
Grant