grub-devel

Server outage?

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Server outage?
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:22:43 -0400

Hello!
Something odd is going on here. All of a sudden I am only seeing
messages to the Grub-Devel list for my Google Mail account. And
absolutely none for my regular ISP managed e-mail address.

To add to the confusion, starting sometime yesterday the site who
manages (did manage?) the deliver of messages from non-subscribers to
Bug-Grub also started non responding.

Basically the list management portal at
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/grub-devel doesn't want to
respond to my requests to display itself.
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."