grub-devel

Re: gfx & backgrounds

From: BandiPat
Subject: Re: gfx & backgrounds
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 15:36:25 -0500

BandiPat wrote:
Hi all,
Just downloaded and built the 2010 svn today, moving from the 1996 release. What has changed from the two versions? I no longer get the gfxterm or background images. Only the 640x480 text mode is active and I've not found anything to make that change. Here is grub.cfg I'm using. Let me know if you need more. This was not changed from the 1996 to 2010 either.
[...]
Compile shows no errors during build and the build script has not changed, except for the version number. Everything I know to check seems normal, so I'll depend on your guidance for the problem.

Thanks,
Pat
Ok, problem solved, chalk this error up to the short between the keyboard and chair! Sorry to have bothered you guys. I'll try to be more careful in compiling next time! svn2010 working good so far.

Boy is my face red,
Pat

--
       ---Zenwalk v6.0--Linux 2.6.28---