grub-devel

Re: Where?

From: BandiPat
Subject: Re: Where?
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 18:52:22 -0500

Robert Millan wrote:
On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 06:01:42PM -0500, BandiPat wrote:
Hey guys, where does it specify the initial screen border title?
(GNU GRUB version 1.96)

I would at least like to change that for the Zenwalk build, if that's ok? I've looked in several pieces of the code, but can't seem to find it.

"grep -r" is your friend.  From now on, please check using that command
before you ask.

--------
Thanks Robert, committed to memory along with other things to learn about Linux commands! This would have been helpful to know and of course, some other helpful guys pointed me to it. Learning to use what is in front of you makes things simpler and easier on everyone! I welcome any and all instructions in better utilizing what's available. :-)

Pat

--
       ---Zenwalk v6.0--Linux 2.6.28---
        Registered Linux User #225206