grub-devel

Interesting GSoC project ideas for 09

From: C. Bergström
Subject: Interesting GSoC project ideas for 09
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:21:38 +0200

Hi everyone.

I'm not a grub developer, but I'm interested to try to spur some ideas around how grub could benefit from participating in the 09 GSoC. My initial ideas are selfish and seeing if there's any interest to have the zfs support ported from sun's fork to grub 2 upstream. I've checked the licensing on the files and it does say GPL 2+ or something like that.

Anyone have any other ideas? Interested to help mentor? The deadline is around the corner so if planning hasn't happened yet it should start soon.

Thanks

./Christopher