grub-devel

Writing to superblock?

From: BandiPat
Subject: Writing to superblock?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:30:58 -0500

Quickly getting the devs of Zenwalk convinced to move over to Grub2 it seems. They are now busy working on a script that will help the user set up Grub2 when installing Zenwalk! Let me just say I'm very pleased with their enthusiasm over converting from Lilo to Grub2.

Anyway, the writer of the script ask me a question I have not been able to find anything about, so I thought I would come straight to you guys! I already know that Grub2 will work with XFS and will write to the MBR, but he is asking about Superblocks also when using XFS. Will it? Any special instructions needed to do that? I hope I am asking the right question. Just let me know if you need more clarification.

TIA,
Pat

--
       ---Zenwalk v6.0--Linux 2.6.28---