grub-devel

Zenwalk WIKI page for GRUB2

From: BandiPat
Subject: Zenwalk WIKI page for GRUB2
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 15:47:20 -0500

OK, you guys, I've attempted to add a wiki page that gives instructions/tutorial for installing Grub2, using it to either replace LILO or Grub Legacy. Please, if you have time, run an eye over it to see if I have left anything out or given wrong instructions. I would be happy, also, if you felt it was written well enough, to point any users needing help getting their Grub2 running.

Thanks for a great program and keep up the good work. I'll also thank you again for your help & patience in giving me instructions.

Regards,
Pat

Here is the link:
http://wiki.zenwalk.org/index.php?title=Welcome_to_GRUB2--replacing_Grub_legacy_or_LILO_with_GRUB2