grub-devel

Grub 2 command : uppermem (patch proposal)

From: Bandan Das
Subject: Grub 2 command : uppermem (patch proposal)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:30:32 -0500

Hello List,

I was going through the Grub 2 TODO here : http://grub.enbug.org/TodoList and
I see that one of the many commands that need to be implemented is "uppermem".

Having played around with uppermem quite a bit (thanks to the weird systems I
have to work with) on Grub Legacy, I was wondering if a patch for the same
would be considered for inclusion? Please note that I haven't started work on
it yet. I wanted to make sure that it's something desirable before putting up
a patch.

Thanks,
Bandan

--