grub-devel

Re: changing a function pointer in a module

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: changing a function pointer in a module
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 02:04:06 +0100

Hello,

On Jan/16/2009, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> I'm doing some more gettext stuff. Right now I have (relevant code for
> the problem):

printing &grub_gettext in normal/cmdline.c and gettext/gettext.c shows
that it has a different address, even when I've declared only one time.

I've also tried extern in gettext.c

I will do some more checks (e.g. trying with a simple variable, and
checking if it should be in symlist.c (it's not there because
gensymlist.sh is not copying symbols with * in the name)

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x17756391
        http://pinux.info