grub-devel

Contributing/Testing gfxmenu on x86_64 Fedora 10

From: Zahir Toufie
Subject: Contributing/Testing gfxmenu on x86_64 Fedora 10
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 09:35:43 +0200

Hello from Cape Town, South Africa,

I’ve been following the grub 2 dev for about a month now and have been hacking and testing Colin’s gfxmenu code on my system which is an x86_64 based Fedora 10 installation using an ATI HD 2400 XT video card.

I’d like to contribute fixes/enhancements, concentrating on the gfxmenu side of things, but my contributions will not be limted to that area as I have discovered other problems, e.g. getting vbe (1680x1050x32) modes to work, etc.

I do understand that Colin’s gfxmenu code has’nt been committed as yet, but for now would anyone mind if I started testing and contributing code towards that area?

Regards

Zahir Toufie

This message is subject to Metropolitans disclaimer pertaining to electronic communications. To view the disclaimer please visit http://www.metropolitan.co.za/disclaimer.asp