grub-devel

Re: Grub memory usages help

From: Colin D Bennett
Subject: Re: Grub memory usages help
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:57:38 -0800

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:38:05 -0800 (PST)
sky knight <address@hidden> wrote:

> HICan any one point me where should i look for grub memory usage
> details in source?and could any one point me how to make GRUB GFX
> theme.Welkin

Memory usage details?  Can you elaborate?  Do you mean "how to allocate
memory on the heap", or how to determine the amount of memory used by
GRUB at runtime?

As for how to create a graphical menu theme:

Example themes
  Screenshots: <http://grub.gibibit.com/Themes>;
  Theme source archive:
    <http://grub.gibibit.com/files/grub-themes-src-2008-08-15.tgz>.