grub-devel

Contribution to Grub

From: Varun Deshpande
Subject: Contribution to Grub
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:13:46 +0530

hi
     I am interested to contribute something in open source. I would like to contribute something for grub. I downloaded source code of grub-1.96 & in TODO file i got this mail id.
     I am very much familiar with C, C++, python, perl.
     I am completed my BE Computer from Pune University & working with Marshall IT Services. This is my first time to work for open source & i love to contribute for gruub

--
Thanks
VARUN DESHPANDE.

When You wish upon a star