grub-devel

Re: [OT] made a blog post about grub 1.96+20080724

From: shirish
Subject: Re: [OT] made a blog post about grub 1.96+20080724
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:40:34 +0530

Hi all,
 Made it to the level I could understand

http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2008/11/19/jaunty-and-grub2/#more-269

There are 2 issues though which I hope came out as well :-

a. There is absolute lack of documentation about how and what a user
is supposed to do.
b. This should not be how an end-user should be doing this. I hope
there is an emergence of a single or multiple GUI tools which lets
end-users touch the /etc/init.d/grub and /etc/default/grub files and
update the boot-loader.

Suggestions, improvements are invited :)
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal