grub-devel

grub.elf? As in "How do I create that?"

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: grub.elf? As in "How do I create that?"
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 00:20:01 -0500

Hello!
I just managed to download the current subversion contents of what everyone
is working on. The Grub2 trunk built perfectly, and with no complaints.

On the CoreBoot list there is news that the payloads of libpayload for
example can be booted via Grub2, and indeed an example is given. It shows
the booting of Grub2 booting this payload. It also shows the sequence of
events to boot grub.elf via the command line for Grub-Legacy.

So, "How do I create that?".

Of course I can cross post this to the help list if it is more appropriate.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden