grub-devel

Re: Windows,grub and grub2

From: James Shewey
Subject: Re: Windows,grub and grub2
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:08:46 -0500

I have been trying to get windows and OS X to boot on my Mac Book Pro  (booting grub2 natively -- no chainloading) but have been unable to get it to boot chainloaded objects. I haven't really been able to troubleshoot it yet. I am using a CVS build, but it is about 5 weeks old now. I just haven't had a chance to troubleshoot this any further because I have been busy moving, so take this for what it is worth.

James

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Viswesh S <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,