grub-devel

Re: pager=1 as default? (Re: too many commands, "help" output rolls of s

From: peter cros
Subject: Re: pager=1 as default? (Re: too many commands, "help" output rolls of screen)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:57:11 +1100

Not yet, its not perfect just yet.

For me on an apple efi macbook, pager=1 works very nicely on grub-efi
(I did not know about it before), and can be unset, and it is great.

But for grub ieee1275 on an apple ibookG4, it is useful, but has some
erratic behaviour (garbling screen) and does not turn off with 'unset
pager', so you don't want to be stuck with it.

I don't know about grub-pc.