grub-devel

Re: GRUB 2 release?

From: Matt Sturgeon
Subject: Re: GRUB 2 release?
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 18:03:42 +0100

How is GRUB 2 installed at the moment?

could you tell me in basic and detail if you know both.

2008/10/25 Gregg C Levine <address@hidden>
Hello!
That's the beauty of open source. If you, yourself, want to create just such
an installer, and even a live-CD wrapped around your favorite distribution,
then go ahead. Simply announce it here after you've worked out the bugs; and
when you do see those bugs before you are ready for a release, just describe
them here.

As far as I know an actual release isn't in the works yet for what's
currently stored in SVN, everyone else is still working on such things as
networking.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden