grub-devel

Re: forgot passwd, cannot login, [rd]init=/bin/sh don't work

From: jidanni
Subject: Re: forgot passwd, cannot login, [rd]init=/bin/sh don't work
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 02:41:22 +0800

Can somebody please integrate my patches? For the parent article and
the "grub-install message should mention --recheck" article.

I am a mere "apt-get install" user. I fear if I learn your whole
source code system, and finally make an official patch, it too will
fall on deaf ears.

As I expect I will only have one patch per three years, please
integrate it for me. Thanks.