grub-devel

Re: Problem in configure

From: James Shewey
Subject: Re: Problem in configure
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:08:09 -0400

This may be a nevermind situation. I was compiling on a 64 bit system. Changing the line described to if test "$grub_cv_prog_target_cc" = xno; then" Resulted in an error stating that neither start or _start was defined. This led me to the following post: http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=56033. This led me to try compiling on my 32 bit system which worked just fine.