grub-devel

configure grub makefile in cygwin

From: 黄武
Subject: configure grub makefile in cygwin
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:09:38 +0800

Hello,everyone.
I'm a new guy in this field,But really interesting in Grub ,I want to learn how the system boot up.
These days I start to read the source code of the grub2 ,but now I stopped in a small problem.
In cygwin I want to complie the source ,first I should to run the "configure" file to create a makefile for my platform, but after I do this , I got this
I have googled ,but feel unlucky.
Please give me some advices .
Thanks !