grub-devel

Re: [RFC] make output of compiling a bit less verbose to make warnings m

From: Hans Lambermont
Subject: Re: [RFC] make output of compiling a bit less verbose to make warnings more visible
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 09:05:24 +0200

Felix Zielcke wrote on 20080902:

> I think it would be good if the output from compiling wouldn't be that
> verbose.

* shameless plug mode on *

Maybe my hmake wrapper for gnu make does what you want : A make and
cc/c++ output (color)filter written in perl. Especially useful if your
warning level is so high that the compiler starts to complain about your
system header files.  See http://lambermont.dyndns.org/hmake

* shameless plug mode off *

regards,
    Hans Lambermont
--
Hans Lambermont, M.Sc.  -  Newtec  -  OS-Platform&VAS
http://newtec.eu/    t:+31408519234    m:+31629064887