grub-devel

Re: Windows,grub and grub2

From: Bean
Subject: Re: Windows,grub and grub2
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:16:32 +0800

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Viswesh S <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

Do you mean the result is still the same after you apply my patch ? I
check the source code of grub legacy, the handling should be exactly
the same. Are you using the official branch grub 0.96, or some package
with modification ?

You can also check memory at 0x7be, this should be the partition table
in mbr, %esi would point to the boot partition.

--
Bean