grub-devel

equivalent of cvsignore?

From: Robert Millan
Subject: equivalent of cvsignore?
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 14:39:34 +0200

Every time I run "svn st" on an unclean dir, I see something like:

?      10_windows
?      unicode.pff
?      40_custom
?      ascii.pff
?      grub-pe2elf

and the list keeps growing.  Apparently, the CVS migration converted existing
.cvsignore to something equivalent in SVN, and this doesn't affect new files.

Any idea what to do about them?

--
Robert Millan