grub-devel

Seeking for the start

From: administrador02032
Subject: Seeking for the start
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:02:37 +0400 (EDT)

Hi:

I am new. You know. I have around two months studying grub. But I feel
myself lost. I understand the structure and the language. But I do not
have a start ( except boot's module ). What I want to know in general
terms is :

General characteristics of the kernel. (It was maded in order to do what?)
General characteristics out of every module.
I want knowing if exists some engineering design associated with grub and
his development.

I hope not to seem so lost as actually I seat  myself.

Thanks

Alex