grub-devel

RE: rename grub to grub-legacy ?

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: rename grub to grub-legacy ?
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:15:46 -0400

Hello!
I agree!
Every time someone asks a question on the regular list I include that as
part of my statement. I can't begin to explain how many times people have
over reacted over the idea that what seems to them to be a brand new boot
loader is already an old one who's reached that status.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden