grub-devel

Re: slight oddity in script parser

From: Patrick Georgi
Subject: Re: slight oddity in script parser
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:17:11 +0200

Robert Millan schrieb:
If it's just to support \ in comments, I think it's not worth the hassle to
implement and later debug any problems it creates.
There's also the "comments that don't start at the beginning of the line" thing, and it might be that one of the issues in my other mail (leading spaces within if/then/else trigger malloc magic failure) is related to it. Couldn't pinpoint it yet.
The text corruption thing probably has its roots in the parser, too.

Regards,
Patrick Georgi