grub-devel

Re: Windows

From: Viswesh S
Subject: Re: Windows
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:21:50 -0700 (PDT)

The problem is that, I am not able to boot windows by this configuration.

I am getting the error

"A disk read Error Occurred"

If I make the windows disk as the first boot device,then windows is coming up properly.

Hence I feel this is something to do with the grub2 configuration which is missing.

If any needs any information(about my machine) to configure grub2 for windows,please let me know.

Regards,

Viswesh