grub-devel

gfxterm distinction between fg color and cursor color

From: Robert Millan
Subject: gfxterm distinction between fg color and cursor color
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:18:40 +0200

Why does gfxterm make a distinction between foreground color and cursor
color?  Do we really want this?

Currently, the variable-based hooks for changing colors have no effect in
cursor color because of this.

How about supressing separate handling of cursor color, and simply use the
foreground color to draw it?

Or maybe it'd be better to have setcolor() set cursor color implicitly?

--
Robert Millan

<DRM> What good is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)