grub-devel

menu loop (patch)

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: menu loop (patch)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 23:22:27 +0200

Hello,

I'm a Grub user (thanks for your nice work!) and I always wanted to have
a menu that "loops". Like, if you press down and you are in the last
option it goes to the first one, and if you press up but you are int he
first option goes to the last.

Attached comes a patch against revision 1718.

Of course, feel free to comment anything about it. I'm open to change,
fix, etc.

I also don't know if this functionality is not in Grub because you
thought that was better to not have this functionality.

I've copied/change a few lines (after the patch, lines 425-428 are the
same than lines 347-350). I don't think that it's needed to refactor but
if you think so I can do it.

Thank you,

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
        http://pinux.info       Manresa - Barcelona