grub-devel

Re: riscos grub2

From: Michael Grunditz
Subject: Re: riscos grub2
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 21:12:58 +0200

> There was someone working on a riscos port of GRUB, but it wasn't finished.

Update:

I have been able to run my own builds compiled with a arm-elf compiler.

I have another question. In riscos grub there is no multiboot option
only the linux loader. I want to specify the address in the kernel
that is the starting point, my case 0x164 . I have looked at the
source , but I only found such things in the multiboot module. The
kernel is linked with the -e flag to specify the start function , but
it seems like the linux loader is not using this information.

I have been able to run the same code , in a standalone file , where
the code starts at 0x0.

/Michael Grunditz