grub-devel

Re: grub-install

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: grub-install
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:54:22 -0400

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 1:06 AM, E. R <address@hidden> wrote:
> hi!
> i can't install grub2 into sdb hard, it install in sda but dont install in
> sdb, how to do  it?
>
> --
> e.r

(Reposting my earlier message from another known working ID because it
hasn't arrived from my regular one. Please complain directly if it
finally does regarding duplicates.)

Hello!
Instead of repeating the earlier question, why not present us with
more information on your setup?

Also please try not to use the Google Mail HTML mail settings for all
communications, it is not the default setting, plain text is. This
list, and all for the GNU lists, prefer to use plain text e-mail.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"This signature was once found posting rude