grub-devel

Re: Please support installation on Xen virtual block devices

From: Ian Campbell
Subject: Re: Please support installation on Xen virtual block devices
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 19:51:40 +0100

On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 13:33 -0400, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> Apparently, it was copied from the code that was inside an extra "for"
> loop.  Anyway, it's a very minor issue, and I would just apply the patch
> right now, but I prefer not to write changelog entries for others.

Sorry about that. An updated version is attached with changelog and
(hopefully) correct indentation.

I wasn't sure about the pre-processor conditionals, there seems to be
lots of existing ifdef __linux__ in there and the device path is pretty
Linux specific. I merged it into the one above but if you want them gone
I will redo.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

omnibiblious, adj.:
        Indifferent to type of drink.  Ex: "Oh, you can get me anything.
        I'm omnibiblious."