grub-devel

Re: Please support installation on Xen virtual block devices

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: Please support installation on Xen virtual block devices
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 17:33:23 -0400

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 16:29 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Any comments on this patch?

It's basically OK, bug please provide the GNU style ChangeLog entry.
The second part of the patch doesn't need preprocessor conditionals
because it's already compiled for Linux only.  Please use tabs for
indentation rather than 8 spaces.  The innermost block is indented two
spaces too far.

In the long term, I would prefer that we don't need device.map at all.
This is discussed in a separate thread.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin