grub-devel

Re: ata.c and sata disks

From: Vega
Subject: Re: ata.c and sata disks
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 23:00:24 +0200

On Tue, 06 May 2008 21:57:37 +0200, Marco "Vega" Trucillo
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 May 2008 17:05:53 +0200, Robert Millan <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Marco Gerards sent a patch to add PCI support to ata.c, but it had some
> bugs that nobody has looked into yet.

I looked on Gerard's code and seems that if there is bug is it on original
code of ata.c not in patch. However I've not tried yet Gerard's pach
beacuse I can't now, I only looked his code and
compared with my. My code is still very disorganised
(http://62.123.21.220/ata.c). I think that
tomorrow I'll try to modify Gerard's code that is written well.