grub-devel

Google's Summer of Code 2008 / GRUB 2

From: Vesa Jääskeläinen
Subject: Google's Summer of Code 2008 / GRUB 2
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:00:06 +0300

Hi all!

I am happy to announce that we have received two slots for GRUB 2 projects as a part of GNU Project:

http://code.google.com/soc/2008/gnu/about.html

We want to welcome both Colin and Marco to be part of GRUB 2!

We received several good applications but unfortunate we couldn't have all. Some of you have been selected for other projects and we wish you luck with your projects. I hope we can work with you all in the future!

- The Mentors