grub-devel

Re: summer of code 2008

From: Vesa Jääskeläinen
Subject: Re: summer of code 2008
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 20:07:05 +0200

Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
On Saturday 08 March 2008 17:56, Bean wrote:
perhaps as student, i'd like to write some code.

Being a mentor does not prevent you from writing code (outside the SoC).

Anyway, if you don't take part as a mentor, it means that we have no mentor, except for Vesa. Vesa, are you willing to be a mentor, even if the task is different from your expertise or preference? Without a mentor, we cannot participate.

Sure. No problem. I was just giving room for other ppl :)