grub-devel

Re: Anyone using the new aout support?

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: Anyone using the new aout support?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:37:55 -0500

Quoting walt <address@hidden>:

I just built grub2 from cvs to try all of Bean's wonderful work
with BSD/UFS and aout.  I added no patches, and built on linux.

Everything seems to work very well indeed, except that the 'aout'
command is still not available to me at the grub2 shell prompt.
It just doesn't appear on the list of available commands when I
hit 'tab'.

But you should have "freebsd", "netbsd" and "openbsd".  Try one of them.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin