grub-devel

Re: Generic halt and reboot commands (was: Re: grub2 efi patches)

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Generic halt and reboot commands (was: Re: grub2 efi patches)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:56:12 +0100

On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 05:37:27PM +0100, Alexandre Boeglin wrote:

> * commands/halt.c: ... to here.
>   Add some precompiler directive to include the correct header for each
>   machine.

Can we simplify this?  Since grub_halt() is put in kernel anyway, why not
always export it from kernel.h ?

Also, could you provide the diff after you have issued
"mv commands/ieee1275/halt.c commands/halt.c" or so?  That will make it much
easier to read than comparing files by hand.

--
Robert Millan

<DRM> What use is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)