grub-devel

Re: The menu passes too quickly.

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: The menu passes too quickly.
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:26:05 +0100

On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 12:23:53AM +0530, shirish wrote:>
> set root=(hd1,1)
>   font (hd1,1)/usr/share/grub/unicode.pff ; then
>   set gfxmode=640x480
>   insmod gfxterm
>   insmod vbe
>   terminal gfxterm

Ugh, that "; then" looks really bad.  Who told you to put that in your
grub.cfg ? :-)

Regenerate it with update-grub.  And if you get the "syntax error" infin loop,
just make sure you're running the latest version.  This is a bug we fixed a
while ago.

--
Robert Millan

<DRM> What use is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)