grub-devel

Re: Gilberto -Problem Grub2 compilation

From: gilberto
Subject: Re: Gilberto -Problem Grub2 compilation
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 23:20:57 -0200 (BRST)

address@hidden:/etc/apt# grub-install /dev/hda
cannot find a GRUB drive for /dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part4.
Auto-detection of a filesystem module failed.
Please specify the module with the option `--modules' explicitly.

Report bugs to <address@hidden>.
address@hidden:/etc/apt# grub-install --modules=ext3 /dev/hda
cannot find a GRUB drive for /dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part4.
grub-mkimage: error: cannot stat /usr/local/lib/grub/i386-pc/ext3.mod

Why happen this?
It's strange!!

Regards
Gilberto