grub-devel

Re: GRUB1 on USB-Stick

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Subject: Re: GRUB1 on USB-Stick
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:01:52 +0100

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 10:51 +0100, Marco Gerards wrote:
> This list is about the development of GRUB 2.  Better send an email to
> bug-grub.
Uhm,.. ok,.. then another question.
Is GRUB2 already considered to be stable, an when will we get the
missing features (like the password keyword, and manpages and other
documentation)? ;)

Is there anybody who has made some experiences with GRUB2 on Debian
(sid)?
There is a package, but I'm not sure whether it already integrates very
well into the Debian stuff (like kernel packages and so on)

> > btw: Please CC me, as I'm currently not subscribed.
> How can you post without being subscribed!?
Oh sry,.. from the mailman site I thought one wouldn't have to be
subscribed, but I got an error, and resent the message without removing
that part ;)

Best wishes,
Chris.