grub-devel

Re: Standalone problem to test syntax rules

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: Standalone problem to test syntax rules
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:49:54 -0500

On Nov 10, 2007 1:43 PM, Marco Gerards <address@hidden> wrote:
> Bean <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >> In the tarball?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Could you send the files to the list as attachments?  Or whatever is
> relevant.  tarballs on a mailinglist are very inconvenient. :-/
>
> --
> Marco

Hello!
I agree! Those things on a list are driving people that way on the
LinuxBIOS list. While I won't name names, I can tell that the
responsible party is leaning towards conventional patches.

There is as it happens a number of places where a blob can be stored
for access by us, should you not be able to host them locally. Of
course I can't recall them, but certainly someone on this list can do
that.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"This signature was once found posting rude