grub-devel

Re: NTFS file system driver (update 4)

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: NTFS file system driver (update 4)
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:01:36 +0200

Bean <address@hidden> writes:

>> > Ok, this is the new patch.
>>
>> Committed.
>>

> Thanks, but i don't see fs/ntfs.c in the cvs, do you forget to add it ?

Yes, I forgot it, but now it is really committed.

> As ntfs driver is done, i start to work on the scripting support. Does
> the parser in the previous test program ok ?

To be honest, I just didn't find the time yet :(.

Actually, I hoped you could first update the other patch regarding
scripting.  There was one part of the patch I didn't like.  If you can
take that out, at least the other parts can be committed without much
of a problem.

About that other parser file?  Personally I don't like it if you would
start from working from scratch on the parser.  The way ASTs and stuff
are build now is just fine, although not perfect.  However, if you
improve the current parsing rules that would be great.  I do not have
much time today, so if I will not have the time today, I'll try to
look after this weekend.

--
Marco