grub-devel

Re: NTFS file system driver (update 4)

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: NTFS file system driver (update 4)
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:01:47 +0200

Bean <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

> I improve the driver a little bit. Now it uses grub_fshelp_read_file
> to read uncompressed files. I also disable the hook when reading
> compressed files, because disk layout doesn't make much sense for
> compressed data.

You didn't fix some issues I mentioned in my first review:

- You use u16at, etc. Can you please replace those by the matching
  functions like grub_le_to_cpu16, etc?
- You have unclear errors like "B2". Can you improve those so I know
  what went wrong if I get such error?
- Clean up the list of include files

Please send in attachments inline, that will make it easier to look at
and comment.

Other than these issues I see no reason why this patch can't be
committed.  Can you please take care of this?  Especially in the vague
error case I have no idea how I can improve this.

--
Marco