grub-devel

Re: grub2 ChangeLog conf/i386-pc.rmk conf/powerpc-i...

From: Jerone Young
Subject: Re: grub2 ChangeLog conf/i386-pc.rmk conf/powerpc-i...
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:28:18 -0500

This was no mistake. So here is the thinking here (I figured this
would come up). The multiboot heads outside of the grub directory are
not grub specific. This gives other operating systems or programs (in
this case GPL 3 compatible operating systems) the ability to include
these headers and use them. They mainly contain definitions that are
not just specific to grub, but multiboot.

On 7/25/07, Vesa Jääskeläinen <address@hidden> wrote:
Jerone Young wrote:
> Added files:
>       include        : multiboot.h multiboot2.h
>       include/grub   : multiboot.h multiboot2.h multiboot_loader.h

include directory should be clean of grub includes, so I suppose first
line is mistake commit?